Source: Boletim Oficial (República de Cabo Verde)
The government of Cape Verde has declared one off public sector holidays on Monday, December 26, 2005, and Monday, January 2, 2006.
This announcement (later confirmed in the Resolução nº 1/2006, de 9 de Janeiro, in Boletim Oficial nº 2) covers the public sector (funcionários e agentes dos serviços simples, Fundos e serviços autónomos do Estado, das Autarquias Locais e dos Institutos Públicos).
Note that, contrary to what was done last year (13-Dec-2004), the aforementioned tolerância de ponto are for the entire days of December 26, 2005, and January 2, 2006.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Cape Verde bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2005)
Cape Verde 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Cape Verde 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Cape Verde 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Cape Verde 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Cape Verde 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-12-23: Cape Verde 2016-2017 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2015-12-21: Cape Verde 2015-2016 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2014-12-14: Cape Verde 2014-2015 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2010-12-08: Cape Verde 2010 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2009-12-14: Cape Verde 2009 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2008-12-19: Cape Verde 2008-2009 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2006-12-15: Cape Verde 2007-2008 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2004-12-13: Cape Verde 2004 Year-End Public Holidays