Source: The Jordan Times (Amman)
Last Sunday, Prime Minister Marouf Bakhit issued an official statement declaring Tuesday, November 20, 2007 (the day of the upcoming legislative elections) a public holiday to enable people to vote, and therefore that all ministries and government agencies would be closed on that day.
The announcement of an electoral public holiday, on November 20, confirms the forecast we made last summer (22-Aug-2007), when the date of the elections was first announced.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Jordan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2007)
Jordan 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Jordan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Jordan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Jordan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Jordan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-08-13: Jordan Public Holiday August 15
• 2016-07-20: Jordan Public Holiday September 20
• 2010-10-31: Jordan Declares November 9 Public Holiday
• 2007-08-22: Jordan One-Off Electoral Public Holiday Likely On November 20