Source: The Governor's Office (St. Croix)
The Governor of the US Virgin Islands, John P. de Jongh, Jr., has declared year-end public sector holidays for December 2010 and January 2011.
As per the aforementioned announcement, US Virgin Islands various nonessential government employees will get days off as non-working public holidays in the period of January 3 to 7, 2011.
The announcement of additional year-end public sector holidays is a staple of the US Virgin Islands' calendar of non-working public holidays (21-Dec-2006, 06-Dec-2005, 22-Dec-2004, 17-Dec-2003, and 16-Dec-2002).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Virgin Islands, U.S. bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2010)
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-12-25: US Virgin Islands 2017-2018 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2017-04-19: US Virgin Islands 2017 Carnival Public Holidays
• 2016-12-20: US Virgin Islands 2016-2017 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2016-11-18: US Virgin Islands 2016 Public Holidays Amended
• 2015-04-25: US Virgin Islands 2015 Carnival Public Holidays
• 2014-12-22: US Virgin Islands Extend 2014-2015 Public Holidays
• 2011-12-20: US Virgin Islands 2011-2012 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2006-12-21: US Virgin Islands 2006-2007 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2005-12-06: US Virgin Islands 2005-2006 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2004-12-22: US Virgin Islands 2004-2005 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2003-12-17: US Virgin Islands 2003 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2002-12-16: US Virgin Islands 2002-2003 Year-End Public Holidays