Source: The Bank of Greece (Athens)
The Bank of Greece, Greece's Central Bank, has released the list of official non-working public holidays in Greece for the calendar year 2013.
As per custom (25-Jul-2011, 25-Jun-2010, 30-Jun-2009 and 21-Jul-2008), the aforementioned list omits public holidays that fall on a Saturday or Sunday, and which are not compensated under Greek labour law.
Note that the aforementioned announced list of official non-working public holidays in Greece for the calendar year 2013 omits the May 1st, 2013, annual non-working public holiday. We assume that a later announcement will correct that omission.
In addition, Greece's HELEX (the Central Securities Depository) and the Athens Exchange may declare additional closing days (25-Mar-2009), but these do not affect the general private and public sectors.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Greece bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (July 2012)
Greece 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Greece 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Greece 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Greece 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Greece 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-06-24: Greece 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-07-13: Greece 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-07-05: Greece 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-06-26: Greece 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-06-23: Greece 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-04-24: Greece Moves May 1st Public Holiday
• 2013-04-23: Greece 2013 Bank Holidays Amended
• 2011-07-25: Greece 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-06-25: Greece 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-06-30: Greece 2010 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-03-25: Greece Announces Year-End Financial Holidays
• 2008-07-21: Greece 2009 Public Holidays Announced