Source: The Herald (Harare)
Zimbabwe's Home Affairs Co-Ministers, Kembo Mohadi and Theresa Makone, have announced that the Government of Zimbabwe had officially gazetted the list of 2013 non-working public holidays.
The aforementioned announcement, contained in the General Notice 317 of 2012, is based on and referring itself to, the "Public Holidays and Prohibition of Business Act (Chapter10:21)", does not include any special public holidays that the President has the power to declare under Section 2 (2) of the "Public Holidays and Prohibition of Business Act".
For the 4th year in a row (30-Aug-2011, 01-Oct-2010 and 29-Jun-2009) Easter Sunday is listed as an official public holiday (in addition to Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Easter Monday).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Zimbabwe bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (August 2012)
Zimbabwe 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Zimbabwe 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Zimbabwe 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Zimbabwe 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Zimbabwe 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-09-02: Zimbabwe 2018 Public Holidays Gazetted
• 2016-09-18: Zimbabwe 2017 Public Holidays Gazetted
• 2015-10-25: Zimbabwe 2016 Public Holidays Amended
• 2015-08-31: Zimbabwe 2016 Public Holidays Gazetted
• 2014-07-28: Zimbabwe 2015 Public Holidays Gazetted
• 2013-06-29: Zimbabwe 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-02-04: Zimbabwe Releases 2013 Public Holidays
• 2011-08-30: Zimbabwe 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-10-01: Zimbabwe 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-06-29: Zimbabwe 2010 Public Holidays Announced