Source: Boletín Oficial de la Ciudad de Ceuta (BOCCE)
The legislative assembly of Spain's autonomous region of Ceuta (Ilustre Pleno de !a Asamblea de Ceuta) has approved the annual official list of 2014 non-working public holidays (calendario laboral) in the Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta.
As per the aforementioned "Resolución de 30 de septiembre de 2013, de la Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta, por el que se aprueba el calendario laboral para el año 2014.", the 2014 Feast of Sacrifice (Pascua del Sacrificio) Muslim public holiday, will be observed on October 6, 2014, in Spain's region of Ceuta.
Once again, that October 6, 2014, date seems a bit late, and apparently it was based on a decree by Morocco's "Ministère des Habous et des Affaires Islamiques" rather than on the date of October 5, as specified by the "Comisión Islámica de España". We may yet see some additional last-minute changes, as was the case last year (24-Oct-2012, 19-Oct-2012 and 01-Oct-2012).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Spain bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2013)
Spain 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Spain 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Spain 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2015-10-05: Spain 2016 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-10-08: Spain 2015 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-10-24: Spain 2013 Ceuta Public Holidays Amended
• 2012-10-19: Spain Rules-Out Ceuta Public Holiday Change
• 2012-10-01: Spain 2013 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced