Source: Guam Legislative Secretary
In face of pressure from constituents, Guam lawmakers have voted to recall the recent bill reducing Guam annual public holidays from the session voting file to restore the "Our Lady of Camarin Day" public holiday.
Earlier this week (03-Dec-2002), a bill, sponsored by A. R. Unpingco, was passed, reducing the number of GovGuam (public sector) holidays, from 15 to 10, and canceling the every-four-year gubernatorial inauguration day public sector holiday.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Guam bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2002)
Guam 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Guam 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Guam 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Guam 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Guam 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2013-12-17: Guam Bill To Restore Discovery Day Public Holiday
• 2013-12-06: Guam Public Sector Holiday December 9
• 2007-12-04: Guam December 7 Public Sector Day In Lieu
• 2002-12-03: Guam Sharply Reduces Public Sector Holidays