Source: Legislative Assembly of Samoa
The Legislative Assembly of Samoa, assembled in Parliament, has passed the Public Holidays Act 2008 (An act to amend and set up the law relating to public holidays).
This confirms the dispositions announced last summer (15-Sep-2007) and approved by the Samoan Parliament at the end of 2007 (20-Dec-2007).
It also does not replace the previously observed "Head of State's Birthday" which was automatically canceled following the death of King, and Samoan High Chief, Malietoa Tanumafili II (15-May-2007).
• Samoa bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2008)
Samoa 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Samoa 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Samoa 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Samoa 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Samoa 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2015-05-27: Samoan Public Holidays June 1-2
• 2014-08-25: Samoa Considers Public Holidays Bill
• 2011-08-01: Samoa Announces August 15 Public Holiday
• 2011-05-01: Samoan Calls To Restore ANZAC Public Holiday
• 2007-12-20: Samoan Parliament Approves Public Holidays Bill 2007
• 2007-09-15: Samoa Changes List Of Public Holidays
• 2007-05-15: Samoa Declares May 17-18 One-Off Public Holidays