Source: State News Agency of Turkmenistan (TDH)
The President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, has signed into law the Turkmenistan Act No 207-III of 15 August 2008 to amend the Labour Code of 1972 (as amended in 1992), which amends article 66 of Turkmenistan's Labour Code, the part dealing with Holidays and Memorable Days.
The published bill confirms a few recent announcements, such as the cancellation of the public holiday for former President Saparmurat Niyazov (24-Jan-2008), and the addition of a June 27, Day of Turkmen Cultural Workers, annual commemorative holiday (25-Jul-2008).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Turkmenistan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (August 2008)
Turkmenistan 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Turkmenistan 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Turkmenistan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Turkmenistan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Turkmenistan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-10-10: Turkmenistan Public Holidays Overhaul
• 2009-10-15: Turkmenistan Declares October 26 Public Holiday
• 2008-07-25: Turkmenistan To Declare New Annual National Holiday
• 2008-01-24: Turkmenistan Cancels Niyazov Birthday Public Holiday