Source: Majlisi namoyandagon of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan (MNMORT)
Tajikistan's lower chamber of parliament (the Majlisi Namoyandagon) has approved amendments to the law "On Public Holidays of the Republic of Tajikistan", creating a new annual national holiday, National Flag Day, on November 24.
The proposed amendment was sent to the Majlisi Namoyandagon, earlier this month (05-Nov-2009), by Tajikistan's President, Emomali Rahmon.
This new, November 24, National Flag Day, holiday will be a regular working day, akin to the other 3 working holidays specified as per the Labor Code of Tajikistan and the Law on Public Holidays, last amended in 2005 (30-Dec-2005), namely: The Day of the Tajik Language (July 22), Mehrgon(Harvest holiday), and Sada(also occurring in the fall).
• Tajikistan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2009)
Tajikistan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Tajikistan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Tajikistan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Tajikistan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Tajikistan 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2011-08-08: Tajikistan Gazettes Public Holidays Amendments
• 2009-12-05: Azerbaijan State Flag Day Passed Into Law
• 2009-11-17: Azerbaijan Considering Flag Day Public Holiday
• 2009-11-05: Tajikistan To Consider Flag Day National Holiday
• 2005-12-30: Tajikistan Extends Navruz Public Holidays Again