Source: Ghana News Agency (Accra)
Ghana's Minister of the Interior, Martin Amidu, has reminded the public that Saturday and Sunday, December 25 and 26, 2010, as well as Sunday, January 1, 2011, are statutory public holidays in Ghana.
A statement signed by Minister Amidu went on to state that due to the fact that the 3 aforementioned upcoming annual public holidays fall on a weekend, as was done in the past (03-Mar-2010), Ghana's President, John Evans Atta Mills, had issued an Executive Instrument declaring Monday, December 27, and Tuesday, December 28, 2010, as well as Monday, January 3, 2011, as public holidays throughout Ghana.
• Ghana bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2010)
Ghana 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Ghana 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Ghana 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Ghana 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Ghana 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2013-12-20: Ghana 2013-2014 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2012-12-21: Ghana 2012-2013 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2011-12-21: Ghana 2011-2012 Year-End Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-03-03: Ghana Declares March 7 Public Holiday
• 2010-03-03: Ghana Confirms March 6 and 8 Public Holidays