Source: Portail du Gouvernement Tunisien (Tunis)
The Tunisian government has announced the expected dates of 2010 public holidays in Tunisia
The announced date for the End of Ramadan public holiday, does seem quite early compared to what we would expect, and therefore we are treating this date as tentative and subject to revision.
Perhaps Tunisia is now trying to emulate its neighbor, Libya, which is renowned for trying to always be the first to observe the End of Ramadan as a public holiday (03-Jan-2010, 02-Aug-2009 and 12-Sep-2007).
• Tunisia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2010)
Tunisia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Tunisia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Tunisia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2010-01-04: Syria 2010 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-01-03: Lybia Announces 2010 Public Holidays Dates
• 2009-08-02: Libya Announces Ramadan Dates
• 2007-09-12: Libya Begins Ramadan Today