Source: Agencia Boliviana de Información (La Paz)
Bolivia's Ministry of Labour has announced that Monday, December 26, 2011, and Monday, January 2, 2012, had been declared one-off non-working public holidays throughout Bolivia (serán los días feriados de los cuales podrá gozar la población en el país).
In the past (15-Apr-2011, 27-Apr-2010, 16-Jul-2008), Bolivia's Ministry of Labour has on-and-off declared, or not, day in lieu public holidays for annual public holidays that fall on a weekend, although in most cases it related to the May 1st annual public holiday.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bolivia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2011)
Bolivia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bolivia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bolivia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2011-12-22: Bolivian 4-Day Public Sector Holidays Declared
• 2011-12-21: Bolivian Year-End Public Holidays Gazetted
• 2011-04-15: Bolivia Declares May 2 Public Holiday
• 2010-04-27: Bolivia Rules Out May 1st Day In Lieu Public Holiday
• 2008-07-16: Sri Lanka SAARC Summit 3-Day Public Holiday