Source: Kiribati Public Service Office (Bairiki)
The government of Kiribati has announced its list of official non-working public holidays for the upcoming 2012 calendar year.
Oddly, the aforementioned announcement includes a day in lieu date for the Women's Day Holiday which is not in line with the rules set-out in the current Kiribati public holidays legislation.
As usual (19-Dec-2010 and 03-Jan-2010), the traditional week long public holidays in July, are composed of 4 distinct public holidays, and days in lieu, as specified in the "Public Holidays (Amendment) Act 2005 (No. 14 of 2005)" (An Act To Amend The Public Holidays Ordinance) (30-Dec-2005).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Kiribati bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2011)
Kiribati 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Kiribati 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Kiribati 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Kiribati 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Kiribati 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-02-26: Kiribati Public Holiday April 10
• 2016-04-01: Kiribati Public Holiday April 8
• 2015-01-17: Kiribati 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-02-08: Kiribati 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-01-07: Kiribati 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-12-19: Kiribati 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-01-03: Kiribati 2009 Public Holidays Announced
• 2005-12-30: Kiribati Public Holidays Legislation For 2006 And Beyond Amended