Source: Royal Civil Service Commission of Bhutan (Thimphu)
The Royal Civil Service Commission of the Government of Bhutan has released its official list of national and regional non-working public holidays for the calendar year 2012.
The announced list of 2012 public holidays in Bhutan confirms, again (05-Nov-2010 and 13-Jan-2010), the re-instatement of the Thrue Bab (Blessed Rainy Day) national public holiday (16-Sep-2009) that had been canceled a few years ago (03-Jan-2007).
However, despite some discussions on the subject, 2 years ago (29-Jul-2009), the Nyenpa Guzon holiday (aka. Ngyenpa Guzom, or Meeting of the Nine Evils), public holiday still does not appear in the aforementioned list of public holidays for 2012.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bhutan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2012)
Bhutan 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bhutan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bhutan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Bhutan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bhutan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-11-05: Bhutanese 2018-2019 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-10-28: Bhutanese 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-10-01: Bhutanese 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-10-24: Bhutanese 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-11-15: Bhutanese 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-10-12: Bhutanese 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-02-20: Bhutanese Public Holiday February 24
• 2010-11-05: Bhutanese 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-01-13: Bhutanese 2010 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-09-16: Bhutan Restores Thrue Bab Public Holiday
• 2009-07-29: Bhutan Minister Calls For Nyenpa Guzon Public Holiday
• 2007-01-03: Bhutan Revises Public Holidays List