Source: Ministerio de Trabajo, Empleo y Previsión Social (La Paz)
Bolivia's Minister of Labour, Daniel Santalla, has announced that the date of the upcoming Censo de Población y Vivienda (national Census) had been declared as a one-off non-working public holiday to be observed on Wednesday, November 21, 2012, in all sectors of the Bolivian economy.
The aforementioned National Census, the first one in a decade, has been in the news for the last 3 years (30-Jun-2012, 14-Sep-2009, 24-Aug-2009, 30-Jul-2009, and 26-Jun-2009) with many options having been floated about, including holding a census on different days for different regions and departments of Bolivia.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bolivia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2012)
Bolivia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bolivia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bolivia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2012-06-30: Bolivian 2012 Census Public Holidays
• 2009-09-14: Bolivia Confirms Upcoming Census Public Holidays
• 2009-08-24: Bolivia Census Public Holiday Decision Mid-September
• 2009-07-30: Bolivia Census Public Holidays Update
• 2009-06-26: Bolivia Considering Nationwide Census Public Holidays In September