Source: Jordan News Agency Petra (Amman)
The government of Jordan has released the list of official non-working public holidays in Jordan for the calendar year 2012.
Five years ago (16-Feb-2007), Jordan's then Prime Minister, Marouf Bakhit, had announced the list of official non-working public holidays for the period from 2007-2011.
In a separate announcement, current Prime Minister, Awn Khasawneh, has announced that all ministries, government departments and public institutions would observe a public sector holiday on Saturday, February 4, 2012, on the occasion of the upcoming Prophet Mohammad's birthday.
• Jordan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2012)
Jordan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Jordan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Jordan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Jordan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Jordan 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2014-01-30: Jordanian 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-02-02: Jordanian 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-12-28: Jordanian Public Holiday January 1st
• 2012-12-21: Jordanian Public Holiday December 25
• 2012-11-09: Jordanian Hijri 1434 Public Holiday
• 2007-02-16: Jordan Announces Public Holidays For 2007-2011