Source: The Bank of Thailand (Bangkok)
The official list and dates of the 2013 bank holidays and public holidays in Thailand have been announced.
As before (20-Aug-2011), and in accordance with the Cabinet's Resolution of February 3rd, 2004, 2-day public holidays that both fall on a weekend day only give rise to one day in lieu non-working public holiday on the following Monday (06-Feb-2004).
The aforementioned announcement also confirms the removal of the Buddhist Lent public holiday, having been replaced, beginning in 2007 (B.E. 2550), by the holiday that always occurs a day before, Asarnha Bucha (16-Nov-2006).
The Royal Ploughing Ceremony public holiday, as usual (08-Dec-2011, 26-Apr-2009), will only be announced a couple of weeks before the actual event.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Thailand bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (September 2012)
Thailand 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Thailand 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Thailand 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Thailand 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Thailand 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-10-29: Thailand 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-08-01: Thailand 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-07-11: Thailand 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-07-13: Thailand 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-09-09: Thailand 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-02-07: Thailand 2013 Songkran Bank Holidays Unchanged
• 2013-02-06: Thailand 2013 Songkran Public Holidays Extended
• 2012-11-30: Thailand 2013 Royal Ploughing Ceremony Public Holiday
• 2011-12-08: Thailand 2012 Royal Ploughing Ceremony Public Holiday Announced
• 2011-08-20: Thailand 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-04-26: Thailand Royal Ploughing Ceremony Public Holiday Confirmed
• 2006-11-16: Thailand Exchanges Buddhist Lent Public Holidays
• 2004-02-06: Thailand Weekend Public Holidays Amended