Source: Agence Tunis Afrique Presse (TAP)
The government of Tunisia has confirmed that Monday, October 15, 2012, would be a non-working public holiday throughout Tunisia.
The aforementioned announcement is in line with last year's (15-Dec-2011) government-released list of official public holidays in Tunisia for the calendar year 2012, following the various changes announced in the preceding 12 months, namely the replacement of the November 7 public holiday by a new, January 14, "fête de la révolution et de la jeunesse" public holiday (04-Apr-2011), the removal of the March 21 public holiday (18-Mar-2011), and the extension of the annual end of Ramadan public holiday for a 3rd consecutive day (23-Aug-2011).
• Tunisia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2012)
Tunisia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Tunisia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Tunisia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2011-12-15: Tunisian 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-08-23: Tunisia Extends End of Ramadan Public Holidays
• 2011-04-04: Tunisia Public Holidays Law Gazetted
• 2011-03-18: Tunisia Confirms March 20-21 Public Holidays