Source: Ministerio de Trabajo, Empleo y Previsión Social (La Paz)
Bolivia's Minister of Labour, Juan López, has issued a statement ruling-out the declaration of Monday, November 4, 2013, as an additional non-working public holiday in Bolivia, to compensate the fact that the annual, November 2 public holiday falls on a Saturday in 2013.
As per the aforementioned statement, "El feriado se mantiene como tal el día sábado 2 de noviembre, no hay posibilidad de que se pueda recorrer al día lunes".
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bolivia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2013)
Bolivia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bolivia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bolivia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2014-10-31: Bolivian November 3 Public Holiday Confirmed
• 2014-10-06: Bolivian Public Holiday November 3
• 2014-09-13: Bolivian Sunday Public Holidays Update
• 2013-10-30: Bolivian All Saints Public Holiday Update