Source: The Bank of Greece (Athens)
The Bank of Greece, Greece's Central Bank, has released the list of official non-working public holidays in Greece for the calendar year 2014.
As per custom (23-Apr-2013, 28-Jul-2012, 25-Jul-2011, 25-Jun-2010, 30-Jun-2009 and 21-Jul-2008), the aforementioned list omits public holidays that fall on a Saturday or Sunday, and which are not compensated under Greek labour law.
Note that the aforementioned announced list of official non-working public holidays in Greece for the calendar year 2014 omits the May 1st, 2014, annual non-working public holiday, but does state that "the observance of Thursday, May 1st, 2014 as a holiday by the Bank of Greece will be subject to a decision by the Minister of Labour, Social Security and Welfare declaring the said date a public holiday" indicating that, perhaps again in 2014, the May 1st annual Greek public holiday would be moved to adjoin a weekend as was done earlier this year (23-Apr-2013) for the May 1st, 2013, annual public holiday in Greece.
• Greece bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (June 2013)
Greece 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Greece 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Greece 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Greece 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Greece 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-08-13: Greece 2019 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-06-24: Greece 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-07-13: Greece 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-07-05: Greece 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-06-26: Greece 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-04-23: Greece 2013 Bank Holidays Amended
• 2012-07-28: Greece 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-07-25: Greece 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-06-25: Greece 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-06-30: Greece 2010 Public Holidays Announced
• 2008-07-21: Greece 2009 Public Holidays Announced