Source: Bahrain News Agency (BNA)
Bahrain's Prince Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister, has issued a circular declaring Monday and Tuesday, November 3 and 4, 2014, as non-working public holidays in Bahrain to mark the upcoming anniversary of Ashoora.
Contrary to past year (10-Nov-2013 and 20-Nov-2012), as the aforementioned dates do not coincide with the Fridays and Saturdays weekly days of rest in Bahrain (02-Aug-2006), there is no need to declare a compensatory non-working public holiday for the Bahraini governmental ministries, directorates and institutions.
• Bahrain bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2014)
Bahrain 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bahrain 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bahrain 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bahrain 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bahrain 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-09-16: Bahrain 2018 Ashura Public Holidays
• 2015-10-21: Bahrain 2015 Ashura Public Holidays
• 2014-11-01: Bahrain 2014 Ashoora Bank Holidays
• 2013-11-10: Bahrain 2013 Ashoora Public Holidays
• 2012-11-20: Bahrain 2012 Ashoora Public Holidays
• 2006-08-02: Bahrain To Change Weekend Days To Friday-Saturday