Source: Laman Web Rasmi Bahagian Kabinet Jabatan Perdana Menteri (Kuala Lumpur)
Malaysia's Cabinet's and the Constitution and Government Relations Department of the Prime Minister's Office have jointly issued the annual official Federal Public Holidays Schedule 2015 and State Public Holiday Schedule 2015.
The aforementioned Jadual Hari Kelepasan Am Persekutuan 2015 (Federal Public Holidays Schedule 2015) re-confirms the 2009 Malaysian Cabinet decision to celebrate Hari Malaysia as a national public holiday (19-Oct-2009).
For its part, the aforementioned State Public Holiday Schedule 2015 also re-confirms the addition of the "Pengisytiharaan Tapak Warisan Dunia Pulau Pinang" regional public holiday in Penang (17-Jun-2010), the modified dates for the 2 Johor State public holidays commemorating the Johor Sultan's Birthday and the previous Sultan's Hari Hol Almarhum (15-Mar-2010), and announces the new annual date for the Sultan of Perak's Birthday, following the death of the former Sultan of Perak, Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah (28-May-2014).
Both of the aforementioned announcements confirm last year's (31-Dec-2013) publication by Malaysia's governmental Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia, aka. JAKIM) of its Islamic calendar for 2015 (corresponding to 1436-1437 AH) and related annual Islamic non-working public holidays in Malaysia.
Contrary to what happened last year (07-Dec-2013 and 13-Jul-2013), the announced date for Deepavali is correct.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Malaysia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (August 2014)
Malaysia 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Malaysia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Malaysia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-01-09: Malaysian 2019 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-10-07: Malaysian 2018 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-01-06: Malaysian 2016 Thaipusam Public Holiday Extended
• 2015-11-12: Malaysian State Public Holiday November 22
• 2015-09-24: Malaysian 2017 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-03-19: Malaysian November 22 State Public Holiday Canceled
• 2015-03-15: Malaysia Confirms March 23 State Public Holiday
• 2015-01-14: Malaysia 2015 Thaipusam Public Holiday Extended
• 2015-01-06: Malaysian State Public Holiday March 23
• 2014-11-12: Malaysian 2014 Public Holidays Amended Once More
• 2014-10-30: Malaysian 2014 Public Holidays Amended Further
• 2014-09-19: Malaysian 2015 Public Holidays Clarified
• 2014-05-28: Malaysia Perak Public Holiday May 29
• 2013-12-31: Malaysian 2015 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-12-07: Malaysian 2014 Deepavali Public Holiday Moved
• 2013-07-13: Malaysian 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-06-17: Malaysia Confirms July 7 Public Holiday
• 2010-03-15: Malaysia Updates Johor State Public Holidays
• 2009-10-19: Malaysia To Finally Declare Malaysia Day Public Holiday