Source: Agence Tunis Afrique Presse (TAP)
The government of Tunisia (la présidence du gouvernement) has announced that the date for the upcoming Fête du Mouled (the Prophet's Birthday) annual non-working public holiday in Tunisia, would be Saturday, January 3, 2015.
The aforementioned announcement is in line with the earlier (08-Dec-2014) announcement by the government of Tunisia of its official list of the annual non-working public holidays in Tunisia for the calendar year 2015.
As usual (03-Jan-2014, 19-Jan-2013 and 02-Feb-2012), and as per the "Décret n° 2011-317 du 26 mars 2011, fixant les jours fériés donnant lieu à congé au profit des personnels de l'Etat, des collectivités locales et des établissements publics à caractère administratif" (04-Apr-2011) there is only one day of public holidays associated with the Prophet's Birthday in Tunisia.
• Tunisia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2014)
Tunisia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Tunisia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Tunisia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-11-18: Tunisian 2018 Prophet Public Holiday November 20
• 2017-11-20: Tunisian 2017 Prophet Public Holiday December 1
• 2016-12-01: Tunisian 2016 Prophet Public Holiday December 12
• 2015-12-18: Tunisian 2015 Prophet Public Holiday December 24
• 2014-12-08: Tunisian 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-01-03: Tunisian 2014 Prophet Public Holiday January 13
• 2013-01-19: Tunisian 2013 Prophet Public Holiday January 24
• 2012-02-02: Tunisian 2012 Prophet's Birthday Public Holiday Moved
• 2011-04-04: Tunisia Public Holidays Law Gazetted