Source: Bahrain News Agency (BNA)
Bahrain's Prime Minister, Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, has issued a circular on the upcoming Labour Day 2015 non-working public holidays in Bahrain.
As per the aforementioned circular, all government ministries, state bodies and establishments will be closed on Friday, May 1, 2015, and also on Sunday, May 3, 2015, due to May 1st "coinciding with a regular public holiday, will be replaced by an in lieu, Sunday May 3", as the weekends in Bahrain are currently set to Fridays and Saturdays (02-Aug-2006).
Note that the declaration of Sunday, May 3, 2015, as a day in lieu non-working public holiday in Bahrain, is contrary to what happened for the past 4 years (28-Apr-2014, 29-Apr-2012, and 28-Apr-2011) but in line with previous years (29-Apr-2010 and 24-Apr-2009).
• Bahrain bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (April 2015)
Bahrain 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bahrain 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bahrain 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bahrain 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bahrain 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2015-04-27: Bahrain Labour Day 2015 Bank Holidays
• 2014-04-28: Bahrain Labour Day 2014 Public Holiday
• 2012-04-29: Bahrain Public Holiday May 1st
• 2011-04-28: Bahrain Declares May 1 Public Holiday
• 2010-04-29: Bahrain Declares May 2 Substitute Public Holiday
• 2009-04-24: Bahrain Day In Lieu Public Holiday
• 2006-08-02: Bahrain To Change Weekend Days To Friday-Saturday