Source: Ministerio de Trabajo, Empleo y Previsión Social (La Paz)
The head of Bolivia's Ministerio de Trabajo, Empleo y Previsión Social, Gonzalo Trigoso, has announced the declaration of 2015-2016 year-end non-working public holidays in Bolivia.
As per the aforementioned announcement by Minister Trigoso, the Bolivian public sector will close-down early on the afternoon of Thursday, December 31, 2015 ("horario continuo está confirmado de 8 de la mañana a 4 de la tarde para el 31 de diciembre"), while Friday, January 1, 2016, will be a nationwide non-working public holiday in Bolivia ("y el 1 de enero que es feriado por ley").
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bolivia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2015)
Bolivia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bolivia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bolivia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-01-05: Bolivian 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-10-31: Bolivian Public Holiday November 2
• 2016-10-26: Bolivian Public Holidays November 1-2
• 2016-08-02: Bolivian Public Holidays August 5-6
• 2016-01-14: Bolivian Public Holidays January 22-24