Source: Prime Minister's Office Republic of Cameroon (Yaoundé)
The government of Cameroon has declared tomorrow, Friday, July 17, 2015, as a public holiday in Cameroon on account of the upcoming Djouldé Soumaé (End of Ramadan) annual public holidays in Cameroon.
The aforementioned announcement is in line with the date of one of the 2 Muslim feasts included in the list of official non-working public holidays in Cameroon for the calendar year 2015, as released, earlier this year (12-Jan-2015), and with to those predicted by the Saudi Umm al-Qura calendar, as was mostly the case in the past (15-Jan-2013, 09-Sep-2010 and 16-Sep-2009, for example).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Cameroon bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (July 2015)
Cameroon 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Cameroon 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Cameroon 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Cameroon 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Cameroon 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2015-01-12: Cameroon 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-01-15: Cameroon 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-09-09: Cameroon 2010 End of Ramadan Public Holiday Announced
• 2009-09-16: Cameroon Announces 2009 End of Ramadan Public Holiday