Source: Laman Web Rasmi Bahagian Kabinet Jabatan Perdana Menteri (Kuala Lumpur)
Malaysia's Cabinet's and the Constitution and Government Relations Department of the Prime Minister's Office have jointly issued the annual official Federal Public Holidays Schedule 2017 and State Public Holiday Schedule 2017 containing the list of official national non-working public holidays in Malaysia for the calendar year 2017 as well as the state-specific regional non-working public holidays in Malaysia for the calendar year 2017.
The aforementioned "Jadual Hari Kelepasan Am Persekutuan 2017" (Federal Public Holidays Schedule 2017) re-confirms the 2009 Malaysian Cabinet decision to celebrate Hari Malaysia as a national public holiday (19-Oct-2009).
For its part, the aforementioned State Public Holiday Schedule 2017 ("Jadual Hari Kelepasan Am Negeri 2016") also re-confirms the addition of the "Pengisytiharaan Tapak Warisan Dunia Pulau Pinang" regional public holiday in Penang (17-Jun-2010), the modified dates for the 2 Johor State public holidays commemorating the Johor Sultan's Birthday and the previous Sultan's Hari Hol Almarhum (15-Mar-2010), as well as subsequent changes thereto (19-Mar-2015), and announces the new annual date for the Sultan of Perak's Birthday, following the death of the former Sultan of Perak, Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah (28-May-2014), as well as the Chief Minister's Department of the state Government of Malaysia's state of Sarawak declaration of July 22 as an annual non-working public holiday in Malaysia's state of Sarawak, "Sarawak Independence Day".
Both of the aforementioned announcements confirm last year's (24-Sep-2015) publication by Malaysia's governmental Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia, aka. JAKIM) of its Islamic calendar for 2017 (corresponding to 1438-1439 AH) and related annual Islamic non-working public holidays in Malaysia, including an odd date for Awal Muharam 1439 (Islamic New Year 1439).
• Malaysia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (July 2016)
Malaysia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Malaysia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Malaysia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Malaysia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-07-31: Malaysian 2020 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2018-01-09: Malaysian 2019 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-08-31: Malaysian Public Holiday September 4
• 2017-08-22: Malaysia Confirms 2017 Public Holidays Amendments
• 2017-08-01: Malaysian 2018 Public Holidays Announced
• 2017-04-16: Malaysian NSN Public Holiday April 25
• 2017-01-18: Malaysian 2017 Public Holidays Amended
• 2017-01-16: Malaysian 2017 Islamic Calendar Amended
• 2017-01-11: Malaysian Sarawak Public Holiday January 12
• 2016-10-07: Malaysian 2018 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-08-26: Malaysian PRK 2016 Public Holidays Amended
• 2015-09-24: Malaysian 2017 Islamic Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-03-19: Malaysian November 22 State Public Holiday Canceled
• 2014-05-28: Malaysia Perak Public Holiday May 29
• 2010-06-17: Malaysia Confirms July 7 Public Holiday
• 2010-03-15: Malaysia Updates Johor State Public Holidays
• 2009-10-19: Malaysia To Finally Declare Malaysia Day Public Holiday