Source: Kabar Kyrgyz National News Agency (Bishkek)
The Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Kyrgyzstan has announced that Monday, April 8, 2019, would not be an official non-working public holiday in Kyrgyzstan, on account of this year's April 7, National April Revolution Day, annual non-working public holiday of the Kyrgyz Republic, falling on a Sunday.
Normally (06-Apr-2018, 04-Dec-2017, 24-Oct-2017, 24-Apr-2017, 22-Feb-2017, 19-Apr-2016), of a day in lieu public holiday is declared for a public holiday falling on a weekend.
However, for 2019, that April 8 public holiday was moved to January 3 already (21-Dec-2018).
• Kyrgyzstan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (April 2019)
Kyrgyzstan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Kyrgyzstan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Kyrgyzstan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Kyrgyzstan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Kyrgyzstan 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-12-21: Kyrgyzstan Finalizes 2018-2019 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2018-04-06: Kyrgyzstan Public Holiday April 9
• 2017-12-04: Kyrgyzstan Additional January 2018 Public Holidays Draft
• 2017-10-24: Kyrgyzstan Public Holiday November 7
• 2017-04-24: Kyrgyzstan May 2017 Public Holidays Officialized
• 2017-02-22: Kyrgyzstan Public Holidays February 23
• 2016-04-19: Kyrgyzstan Public Holidays May 5-9