Source: Thai News Agency (Bangkok)
Thailand's Assistant to Spokesman for the Office of the Prime Minister, Colonel Athisit Chainuwat, has announced that Friday, April 12, 2019, had been declared as a one-off non-working public holiday in Thailand to coincide with the Songkran festival of 2019.
The aforementioned announcement that the 2019 Songkran non-working public holidays in Thailand, would run from April 12-16, 2019, inclusively, thus further extends (30-Jan-2019) the previously-released list of 2019 public holidays in Thailand (23-Sep-2018), as was done also last year (27-Feb-2018), although, this year, the Cabinet left it to the central bank and private firms to individually decide whether they would also take an extra holiday.
• Thailand bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (February 2019)
Thailand 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Thailand 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Thailand 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Thailand 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Thailand 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2019-05-14: Thailand Adds June 3 Public Holiday
• 2019-02-18: Thailand Rules-Out April 12 Bank Holiday
• 2019-01-30: Thailand 2019 Public Holiday May 6
• 2018-09-23: Thailand 2019 Public Holidays Announced
• 2018-02-27: Thailand 2018 Public Holidays Amended