Source: El Pueblo de Ceuta (Ceuta)
The regional government of Spain's autonomous region of Ceuta have announced that the date of the upcoming Feast of Sacrifice public holiday would be maintained as Wednesday, November 17, 2010.
Recall that, last year (18-Sep-2009), after some lengthy discussions (15-Sep-2009 and 16-Sep-2009), Ceuta approved the declaration of the Eid al-Adha (Pascua musulmana del sacrificio) as a one-off regional public holiday.
Ceuta then made the change permanent (23-Sep-2010) by canceling the September 2, Día de la Autonomía, public holiday.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Spain bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2010)
Spain 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Spain 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Spain 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2012-10-01: Spain 2013 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-09-26: Spain 2012 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-09-20: Spain Rules-Out Ceuta Ramadan Public Holiday
• 2010-09-23: Spain Amends Ceuta Public Holidays
• 2009-09-18: Spain's Ceuta Regional Muslim Public Holiday In 2010
• 2009-09-16: Spain's Ceuta Debates Regional Muslim Public Holiday
• 2009-09-15: Spain Could Extend Aïd Public Holiday To Ceuta