Source: Boletín Oficial de la Ciudad de Ceuta (BOCCE)
The legislative assembly of Spain's autonomous region of Ceuta (Ilustre Pleno de !a Asamblea de Ceuta) has approved the official list of 2012 non-working public holidays (calendario laboral) in the Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta.
As per the aforementioned "RESOLUCIÓN de 22 de septiembre de 2011, de la Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta, por la que se aprueba el Calendario Laboral de Fiestas Laborales para el año 2012", there will be a one-off public holiday on January 2 and August 6, 2012, to compensate the fact that the previous day's annual public holiday falls on a Sunday in 2012.
In addition, the Feast of Sacrifice (Pascua del Sacrificio) Muslim public holiday, will once again (20-Sep-2011, 01-Nov-2010), and 23-Sep-2010) be an official non-working public holiday in Ceuta, its date having been set to Saturday, October 27, 2012.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Spain bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (September 2011)
Spain 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Spain 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Spain 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2012-10-24: Spain 2013 Ceuta Public Holidays Amended
• 2012-10-19: Spain Rules-Out Ceuta Public Holiday Change
• 2012-10-01: Spain 2013 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-10-06: Spain 2012 Melilla Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-09-20: Spain Rules-Out Ceuta Ramadan Public Holiday
• 2010-11-01: Spain Maintains Muslim Public Holiday Date
• 2010-09-23: Spain Amends Ceuta Public Holidays