Source: Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Albania (Tirana)
The government of Albania, via its Deputy Prime Minister, Niko Peleshi, has announced an immediate reversal of its predecessor's 2009 decision to stop declaring a day in lieu additional non-working public holiday on any Monday that follows a weekend public holiday in Albania.
In late 2009, it was announced that, effective the following year, public holidays in Albania which fall on a weekend would no longer give rise to a public holiday on the following Monday (01-Dec-2009 and 14-Dec-2008).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Albania bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (April 2015)
Albania 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Albania 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Albania 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Albania 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Albania 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2016-01-09: Albanian 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-04-07: Albanian Bank Holidays Amended
• 2009-12-01: Albanian 2010 Public Holidays Announced
• 2008-12-14: Albanian 2009 Public Holidays Announced