Source: The Government of the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Ventiane)
The government of Laos has released an amended and extended version of its previously-announced annual official list of non-working public holidays in Laos for the calendar year 2015.
The aforementioned announcement thus amends the list of annual non-working public holidays in Laos for the calendar year 2015, as announced last autumn (10-Dec-2014), and as was the case in many past years (05-Apr-2012, 17-Jan-2012, 10-Apr-2009 and 08-Apr-2008), but not all (27-Dec-2013, 28-Jan-2013 and 09-Apr-2011), the aforementioned announcement extends the usual annual 3-day Pi Mai public holiday to include Friday, April 17, 2015.
In compensation, Saturday, April 11, 2015, has been declared a regular working day in Laos.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Laos bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (April 2015)
Laos 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Laos 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Laos 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Laos 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Laos 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-03-22: Laos 2017 Public Holidays Extended
• 2016-12-19: Laos 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-03-31: Laos 2016 Public Holidays Extended
• 2015-12-18: Laos 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-12-10: Laos 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-12-27: Laos 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-01-28: Laos 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-04-05: Laos Public Holidays April 16-17
• 2012-01-17: Laos 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-04-09: Laos Declares April 13-15 Pi Mai Public Holidays
• 2009-04-10: Laos Extends New Year Public Holidays
• 2008-04-08: Laos Confirms April 16 Day In Lieu Public Holiday