Source: The Governor's Office (St. Croix)
The Governor of the US Virgin Islands, Kenneth Mapp, has once again declared two and a half days as public sector holidays in the US Virgin Islands on account of the upcoming Carnival 2015.
As per the aforementioned announcement, the US Virgin Islands' public sector will be on public holidays, the afternoon of Wednesday, April 29, and the entire days of Thursday and Friday, April 30 and May 1, 2015.
The announcement of additional public sector holidays is a staple of the US Virgin Islands' calendar of non-working public holidays (22-Dec-2014, 20-Dec-2011, 28-Dec-2010, 21-Dec-2006, 06-Dec-2005, 22-Dec-2004, 17-Dec-2003, and 16-Dec-2002).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Virgin Islands, U.S. bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (April 2015)
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Virgin Islands, U.S. 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-04-19: US Virgin Islands 2017 Carnival Public Holidays
• 2016-12-20: US Virgin Islands 2016-2017 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2016-11-18: US Virgin Islands 2016 Public Holidays Amended
• 2014-12-22: US Virgin Islands Extend 2014-2015 Public Holidays
• 2011-12-20: US Virgin Islands 2011-2012 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2010-12-28: US Virgin Islands 2010-2011 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2006-12-21: US Virgin Islands 2006-2007 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2005-12-06: US Virgin Islands 2005-2006 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2004-12-22: US Virgin Islands 2004-2005 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2003-12-17: US Virgin Islands 2003 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2002-12-16: US Virgin Islands 2002-2003 Year-End Public Holidays