Source: El Tiempo (Tegucigalpa)
Honduras' Minister of the Interior, Áfrico Madrid, at the request of the Minister of Tourism, Nelly Jerez, has decided to add four, year-end, public sector holidays for the Christmas and 2010 and New Year 2011 public holidays.
According to the aforementioned announcement, the public sector of Honduras will be on public holidays beginning at noon on Friday, December 24, and Friday, December 31, 2010, as well as the entire days of Monday, December 27, 2010, and Monday, January 3, 2011.
Last year (22-Dec-2009), Honduras' Interior Minister had declared public sector holidays on Thursday, December 24, and Thursday, December 31, 2009. In 2008, the year-end public sector holidays numbered four (19-Dec-2008), as compared to the two days of public sector holidays afforded at the end of 2007 (21-Dec-2007).
• Honduras bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2010)
Honduras 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Honduras 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Honduras 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Honduras 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Honduras 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2010-12-22: Honduras Year-End Bank Holidays Announced
• 2010-12-22: Bolivia Rules-Out Year-End Public Holidays
• 2009-12-22: Honduras Announces Year-End Public Sector Holidays
• 2008-12-19: Honduras Declares Year-End Public Sector Holidays
• 2007-12-21: Honduras Declares December 24 And 31 Bridge Holidays For Public Servants