Source: Oman News Agency (Muscat)
The Omani authorities have announced that the National Day celebrations and public holidays would be postponed to the end of November and beginning of December, due to their proximity to the Eid al-Adha festival this year.
Earlier this week, the Omani authorities announced the dates for the upcoming Eid al-Adha public holidays, for the private sector and for the public sector (10-Nov-2010).
The date of Oman's National Day, November 18-19, is by tradition a regular working day (18-Nov-2009), and that the actual dates of the corresponding public holidays dates are always announced at the last minute for a later date (20-Nov-2009, 17-Nov-2008, 13-Nov-2007, and 16-Nov-2006).
• Oman bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2010)
Oman 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Oman 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Oman 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Oman 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Oman 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2010-12-11: Oman Finally Announces 2010 National Day Public Holidays
• 2010-11-10: Oman Announces Eid Public Holidays
• 2009-11-20: Oman Finally Announces National Day Public Holidays
• 2009-11-18: Oman National Day Not A Public Holiday
• 2008-11-17: Oman Confirms Moved Dates For National Day Public Holiday
• 2007-11-13: Oman Announces Dates Of 2007 National Day Public Holiday
• 2006-11-16: Oman Moves Dates Of National Day Public Holidays