Source: Ghana Government Portal (Accra)
Ghana's Minister of the Interior, Benjamin Kunbour, has issued a statement setting forth the official non-working public holidays in Ghana for the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012, in view of the fact that both the upcoming Christmas Day and New Year's Day fall on a Sunday.
The aforementioned statement "in view of the fact that 25th December, 2011 as well as 1st January, 2012 fall on two Sundays, His Excellency the President has by Executive Instrument declared Tuesday, 27th December, 2011 and Monday, 2nd January, 2012 as Public Holidays and they should be observed as such throughout the country" echoes similar declarations made in the past (15-Dec-2010 and 03-Mar-2010).
• Ghana bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2011)
Ghana 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Ghana 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Ghana 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Ghana 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Ghana 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2013-12-20: Ghana 2013-2014 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2012-12-21: Ghana 2012-2013 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2010-12-15: Ghana 2010 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2010-03-03: Ghana Confirms March 6 and 8 Public Holidays