Source: Bahrain News Agency (BNA)
Bahrain's Prime Minister, Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, has issued a circular declaring Saturday and Sunday, November 24 and 25, 2012, as a non-working public holidays in Bahrain to mark the upcoming anniversary of Ashoora.
Note that, as Fridays and Saturdays are the weekly days of rest in Bahrain (02-Aug-2006), the aforementioned circular goes on to state that "whereas Saturday is part of the weekly public holiday, it will be offset with a recess on Monday the 26h of November 2012" meaning that Monday, November 26, 2012, will also be a non-working public holiday for the Bahraini governmental ministries, directorates and institutions.
• Bahrain bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (November 2012)
Bahrain 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bahrain 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bahrain 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bahrain 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bahrain 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-09-16: Bahrain 2018 Ashura Public Holidays
• 2015-10-21: Bahrain 2015 Ashura Public Holidays
• 2014-10-29: Bahrain 2014 Ashoora Public Holidays
• 2013-11-10: Bahrain 2013 Ashoora Public Holidays
• 2006-08-02: Bahrain To Change Weekend Days To Friday-Saturday