Source: Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria (Sofia)
The Bulgarian Council of Ministers has announced that it plans to further extend the Easter public holidays in Bulgaria for the upcoming calendar year 2013.
According to the aforementioned announcement, Bulgarians will get an additional non-working public holiday on Thursday, May 2, 2013, which, as is customary, (17-Nov-2011, 16-Dec-2010, 16-Dec-2009, 10-Sep-2009 and 19-Feb-2009), will be compensated by the declaration of Saturdays, May 11, 2013, as a regular working day in Bulgaria.
Recall (11-Feb-2010) that Good Friday was made a new annual non-working public holiday in Bulgaria, beginning effective last year (16-Dec-2010).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bulgaria bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (September 2012)
Bulgaria 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bulgaria 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bulgaria 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Bulgaria 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bulgaria 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2013-03-22: Bulgarian 2013 Public Holidays Amended
• 2012-11-15: Bulgarian 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-11-17: Bulgarian 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-12-16: Bulgarian 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-02-11: Bulgaria Approves New Easter Public Holiday
• 2009-12-16: Bulgarian 2010 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-09-10: Bulgaria Declares September 21 Bridge Public Holiday
• 2009-02-19: Bulgaria Declares May 1-6 Public Holidays