Source: Oman News Agency (Muscat)
Omani authorities have announced that Monday, July 23, 2012, would be the date of the upcoming Renaissance Day non-working public holidays, for both the private sector and the public sector of Oman.
The July 23 official public holiday for employees of ministries, public bodies and other units of the administrative system was announced by Sayyid Khalid bin Hilal bin Saud al-Busaidi, Oman's Minister of the Diwan of Royal Court and Chairman of the Civil Service Council.
In a separate announcement, the Omani Minister of Manpower, Sheikh Abdullah bin Nassir al-Bakri, announced Saturday, July 23, 2011, as a public holiday for the private sector.
As was the case last year (17-Jul-2011), except for banks (18-Jul-2011), but contrary to what was done for less recent public holidays (26-Jun-2011 and 13-Feb-2011), the upcoming Renaissance Day public holiday will not be moved from its set date in 2012.
• Oman bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (July 2012)
Oman 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Oman 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Oman 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Oman 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Oman 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-07-15: Omani 2018 Renaissance Public Holiday July 23
• 2017-07-14: Omani 2017 Renaissance Public Holiday July 23
• 2016-07-17: Omani Public Holidays July 23-24
• 2015-07-13: Oman 2015 Eid al-Fitr Public Holidays
• 2014-07-21: Oman 2014 Eid al-Fitr Public Holidays
• 2013-07-17: Omani 2013 Blessed Renaissance Public Holiday
• 2011-07-18: Oman Declares July 21 Bank Holiday
• 2011-07-17: Oman Declares July 23 Nationwide Public Holiday
• 2011-06-26: Omani Public Holidays For Isra Wal Meraj Announced
• 2011-02-13: Oman Moves Prophet's Birthday Public Holiday