Source: Agence Tunis Afrique Presse (TAP)
The government of Tunisia (la présidence du Gouvernement) has announced that the upcoming Aïd El-Idha (Feast of Sacrifice) non-working public holiday throughout Tunisia would be observed on Friday and Saturday, October 26 and 27, 2012.
The aforementioned announcement is in line with last year's (15-Dec-2011) government-released list of official public holidays in Tunisia for the calendar year 2012, following the various changes announced in the preceding 12 months (04-Apr-2011, 18-Mar-2011, and 23-Aug-2011).
• Tunisia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2012)
Tunisia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Tunisia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Tunisia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Tunisia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2011-12-15: Tunisian 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-08-23: Tunisia Extends End of Ramadan Public Holidays
• 2011-04-04: Tunisia Public Holidays Law Gazetted
• 2011-03-18: Tunisia Confirms March 20-21 Public Holidays