Source: Ministerio de Trabajo, Empleo y Previsión Social (La Paz)
Bolivia's Minister of Labour, Juan López, has once again confirmed that the upcoming Corpus Christi annual non-working public holiday would be observed tomorrow, on Thursday, May 30, 2013, in all sectors of the Bolivian economy.
As per the aforementioned announcement, this public holiday will be a non-working public holiday for both the public and private sectors ("El feriado deCorpus Christiel 30 de mayo, es un feriado nacional con suspensión de actividades, tanto públicas y privadas").
The Bolivian Corpus Christi annual public holiday has been rumored to be on the way out in the past (08-Apr-2009 and 06-Jun-2007), but keeps on being reaffirmed every year (05-Jun-2012, 06-Jun-2011, 29-Jan-2010 and 09-Jun-2009).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bolivia bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (May 2013)
Bolivia 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bolivia 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bolivia 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Bolivia 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-05-30: Bolivian Public Holidays May 31
• 2016-05-25: Bolivian Public Holidays June 26-27
• 2015-06-02: Bolivian Public Holiday June 4
• 2014-06-17: Bolivian June 19 and 21 Public Holidays
• 2012-06-05: Bolivian Public Holidays June 7 and 21
• 2011-06-06: Bolivia Confirms June 21 and 23 Public Holidays
• 2010-01-29: Bolivia Officially Maintains Catholic Public Holidays
• 2009-06-09: Bolivia Ratifies Corpus Christi Public Holiday For 2009
• 2009-04-08: Bolivia Could Soon Replace Religious Public Holidays
• 2007-06-06: Bolivia Could Swap Corpus Christi and Año Nuevo Indígena Public Holidays