Source: Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria (Sofia)
The Bulgarian Council of Ministers has amended the previously-released full list of regular non-working public holidays and additional bridge public holidays for the calendar year 2013, by the addition of an additional non-working public holiday in Bulgaria in May 2013.
The aforementioned "Decision No.192 of 21 March 2013 amending Decision No.945 OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS OF 2012 reversing weekends in 2013 (SG. 91 of 2012)", thus amends the (Decision 945 / 15.11.2012 - State Gazette 91/2012), which itself (15-Nov-2012) extended the earlier announcement of the extended Easter 2013 public holidays (24-Sep-2012), by declaring Thursday, May 2, 2013, as a one-off non-working public holiday in Bulgaria.
Note that this change in the 2013 non-working public holidays of Bulgaria had been unofficially announced last year (24-Sep-2012).
As is customary, (15-Nov-2012, 17-Nov-2011, 16-Dec-2010, 16-Dec-2009, 10-Sep-2009 and 19-Feb-2009), these 2 additional non-working public holidays will be compensated by the declaration of the same number of working Saturdays.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Bulgaria bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (March 2013)
Bulgaria 2017 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Bulgaria 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Bulgaria 2019 bank holidays and public holidays
Bulgaria 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Bulgaria 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2012-11-15: Bulgarian 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2012-09-24: Bulgarian 2013 Easter Public Holidays Extended
• 2011-11-17: Bulgarian 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-12-16: Bulgarian 2011 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-12-16: Bulgarian 2010 Public Holidays Announced
• 2009-09-10: Bulgaria Declares September 21 Bridge Public Holiday
• 2009-02-19: Bulgaria Declares May 1-6 Public Holidays