Source: Ghana Government Portal (Accra)
Ghana's Minister of the Interior, Kwesi Ahwoi, has issued the usual statement setting forth the official non-working public holidays in Ghana for the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.
As per the aforementioned statement "Wednesday and Thursday, December 25 and 26, 2013 are statutory public holidays to mark Christmas and Boxing days respectively" and "Wednesday, January 1, 2014, the New Year day, [is a] statutory public holiday".
This echoes similar declarations made in the past (21-Dec-2012, 21-Dec-2011, 15-Dec-2010 and 03-Mar-2010).
• Ghana bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (December 2013)
Ghana 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Ghana 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Ghana 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Ghana 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Ghana 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2012-12-21: Ghana 2012-2013 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2011-12-21: Ghana 2011-2012 Year-End Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-12-15: Ghana 2010 Year-End Public Holidays
• 2010-03-03: Ghana Confirms March 6 and 8 Public Holidays