Source: Oman News Agency (Muscat)
Omani authorities have announced a non-working public holiday on Tuesday, July 23, 2013, in Oman for the Blessed Renaissance Day for both the private sector and the public sector of Oman.
In a decision by Sayyid Khalid bin Hilal bin Saud al-Busaidi, Minister of the Diwan of Royal Court and Chairman of the Civil Service Council, employees at ministries, public authorities and other departments of the state's administrative apparatus will observe a non-working public holiday on Tuesday, July 23, 2013, on account of the Blessed Renaissance Day.
In a separate communique, Sheikh Abdullah bin Nassir al-Bakri, Oman's Minister of Manpower, issued a ministerial decision declaring Tuesday, July 23, 2013, as a non-working public holiday for employees of Omani private sector companies and establishments.
The Omani Blessed Renaissance Day public holiday is sometimes (20-Jul-2010, 22-Jul-2009, and 20-Jul-2008), but not always (15-Jul-2012 and 17-Jul-2011), moved from its set date of July 23.
• Oman bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (July 2013)
Oman 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Oman 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Oman 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Oman 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Oman 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-07-15: Omani 2018 Renaissance Public Holiday July 23
• 2017-07-14: Omani 2017 Renaissance Public Holiday July 23
• 2016-07-17: Omani Public Holidays July 23-24
• 2015-07-13: Oman 2015 Eid al-Fitr Public Holidays
• 2014-07-21: Oman 2014 Eid al-Fitr Public Holidays
• 2012-07-15: Oman Public Holiday July 23 Confirmed
• 2011-07-17: Oman Declares July 23 Nationwide Public Holiday
• 2010-07-20: Oman Declares July 24 Public Holiday
• 2009-07-22: Oman Declares July 25 Additional Renaissance Day Public Holiday
• 2008-07-20: Oman Moves July 23 Holiday For Private Sector