Source: Ministro da Administração Interna (República de Cabo Verde)
The Government of Cape Verde has once again declared a one-off non-working public holiday (tolerância de ponto) to allow citizens to watch the game with Mozambique, the fourth round of the CAN 2015 qualifications.
Last year (27-Jan-2013), the President of Cape Verde, Jorge Carlos Fonseca, had declared a one-off non-working public holiday following the same day's qualification by Cape Verde's national football team for the CAN 2013 quarter finals.
Usually (12-Jun-2011 and 04-Nov-2009), the one-off non-working public holidays, declared by the government of Cape Verde, are related to the launch of the annual drive against dengue and paludism (campanhas de limpeza e de desinfestação das residências para combater os mosquitos vectores da dengue e paludismo), although this was not the case last year (04-Aug-2012).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Cape Verde bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2014)
Cape Verde 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Cape Verde 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Cape Verde 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Cape Verde 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Cape Verde 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-03-28: Cape Verde 2018 Easter Public Holidays
• 2013-01-27: Cape Verde CAN 2013 Public Holiday Tomorrow
• 2012-08-04: Cape Verde 2012 Dengue Public Holiday Ruled-Out
• 2011-06-12: Cape Verde Declares July 8 Public Sector Holiday
• 2009-11-04: Cape Verde Declares November 6 Public Holiday