Source: Banco Nacional de Panamá (Panama City)
The Banco Nacional de Panamá has released the list of annual bank holidays in Panama for the calendar year 2014.
The aforementioned announcement is in line with last falls' (15-Oct-2013) announcement by the government of Panama of the official list of annual non-working public holidays in Panama for the upcoming calendar year 2014, as well as with the preceding announcement (02-Oct-2013) that the January 9 annual non-working public holiday in Panama would no longer be covered by the "Ley 70 del 28 de diciembre de 2007" (aka. dias puentes law) which went into effect 5 years ago (03-Jan-2008 and 30-Dec-2007).
As usual (15-Sep-2012, 06-Dec-2011 and 25-Mar-2010) banks get additional bank holidays whenever one of the aforementioned public holidays falls on a Sunday.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Panama bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2014)
Panama 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Panama 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Panama 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Panama 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Panama 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2018-01-11: Panama 2018 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2017-02-03: Panama 2017 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2016-01-04: Panama 2016 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2015-01-09: Panama 2015 Bank Holidays Announced
• 2013-10-15: Panama 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-10-02: Panama Mid-Week Public Holidays Amended
• 2012-09-15: Panama 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2011-12-06: Panama 2012 Public Holidays Announced
• 2010-03-25: Panama Declares Maundy Thursday Public Sector Holiday
• 2008-01-03: Panama Long Weekends Public Holidays Gazetted
• 2007-12-30: Panama's President Signs Long Weekends Public Holidays Bill Into Law