Source: Boletín Oficial de la Ciudad de Ceuta (BOCCE)
After a month of divisive and rancorous debate, the legislative assembly of Spain's autonomous region of Ceuta (Ilustre Pleno de !a Asamblea de Ceuta) has finally approved the annual official list of 2017 non-working Ceuta public holidays (calendario laboral) in the Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta.
As per the aforementioned draft "Resolución de la Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta, por el que se aprueba el calendario laboral para el año 2017.", the 2017 Feast of Sacrifice (Pascua del Sacrificio) Muslim public holiday, will be observed on September 1, 2017, in Spain's region of Ceuta.
The announced annual official list of 2017 non-working public holidays (calendario laboral) in the Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta for 2017, contains for the second time (05-Oct-2015), a non-working public holiday on September 2, for the Día de Ceuta, instead of adding another Muslim public holiday has had been proposed in the Ceuta assembly, earlier this summer (11-Jul-2016).
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Spain bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (October 2016)
Spain 2018 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Spain 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Spain 2020 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Spain 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2017-09-11: Spain 2018 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-10-08: Spain 2017 Ceuta Public Holidays Gazetted
• 2016-10-04: Spain 2017 Melilla Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-07-11: Spain Call For New Ceuta Muslim Public Holiday
• 2015-10-05: Spain 2016 Ceuta Public Holidays Announced