Source: Pajhwok Afghan News (Kabul)
The government of Afghanistan has announced its annual list of official non-working public holidays in Afghanistan for the calendar year 2018.
The aforementioned annual announcement of the official non-working public holidays in Afghanistan for the calendar year 2018, does not contain an error concerning the date of Afghanistan's Liberation Day non-working public holiday, which was added to the list of official public holidays in Aghanistan a decade ago (14-Feb-2007), as was the case 5 years ago (08-Feb-2013).
As usual (16-Jan-2017, 11-Jan-2016, 17-Jan-2015 and 22-Feb-2014), the dates of expected Muslim public holidays in Afghanistan in 2018 are a bit later than our forecasts, but as usual it is reminded that the Muslim holidays are subject to the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Related links and worldwide public holidays news updates:
• Afghanistan bank holidays and public holidays (news and updates)
bank holidays and public holidays news updates (January 2018)
Afghanistan 2019 bank holidays and public holidays (current year)
Afghanistan 2020 bank holidays and public holidays (next year)
Afghanistan 2021 bank holidays and public holidays
Afghanistan 2022 bank holidays and public holidays
Afghanistan 2023 bank holidays and public holidays
• 2019-01-14: Afghanistan 2019 Public Holidays Announced
• 2018-11-18: Afghanistan Prophet's Birthday Public Holiday November 20
• 2017-01-16: Afghanistan 2017 Public Holidays Announced
• 2016-01-11: Afghanistan 2016 Public Holidays Announced
• 2015-01-17: Afghanistan 2015 Public Holidays Announced
• 2014-02-22: Afghanistan 2014 Public Holidays Announced
• 2013-02-08: Afghanistan 2013 Public Holidays Announced
• 2007-02-14: Afghanistan Adds Soviet Evacuation Public Holiday